2.08.2006

Welcome Everyone!

Hey all!

Welcome to the world of All My Children as seen by me. I see this as a place to express my opinions on anything about the show. Don't be afraid to post your own, whether you agree or disagree with me. :)

There might be some humorous or creative things here, so keep a good look out.

Just some FYI's: I've been watching AMC for about nine years all because of my mom. Of everything and everyone I've seen, I love the balls and Dixie Martin most of all. So, there could be numerous posts on Dixie, but I'll try to keep it under control. And one thing I hate is too many new characters at one time, especially when they don't have strong ties to key characters.

That's all for now! Enjoy the view of a Pine Valley Girl. :)

~~~Kate
Lover of Dixie's caring soul

PS: My profile photo isn't me, and it has NOTHING to do with AMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment