2.09.2006

Dixie


BIG NEWS: DIXE'S BACK! DIXIE'S ALIVE! Isn't this exciting? I knew it would happen some day.

Dixie is coming home this week. She is the mystery guest at the Mardi Gras Ball. She's lingering around without anyone recognizing her. How on earth is she pulling that off? People must be blind! How can no one notice the beloved saint of Pine Valley back from the dead??

So...Dixie's been in Europe all this time, and Di has known all along. But there are still so many unanswered questions... Why did she stay away? Why is she back now? What will she think of all that's happened while she's been gone? And what happened to the baby she was carrying? Can't wait to find out everything!

And just wait till everyone discovers she's alive! Tad and JR's lives will go through a whirlwind. I know she stayed away intentionally, but I hope she brings some peace back to those she loves. They all need her back, and Little Adam should know his grandmom.

I wonder what it will be like... Dixie has been gone for four years. Things are different. Things have changed. I wonder what Dix will do... I anticipate my girl's return. I'm excited for her to reunite with Tad and JR and to wear her wishing-star necklace again.

And I know Tad and Dixie still love each other; they've never stopped. So, it's only a matter of time...

Dixie is BACK! Lets toast to her and wish for an awesome story! :D

And WELCOME BACK, Cady McClain!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:36 PM

    I know...i looooved watchng her lurk in the background today!! Watching her loved ones..eavesdropping and such!

    Can't wait to see more!! :-D Especially with Tad and JR!!!

    EEEE!! Dixie's back!!

    Tara (from the T/D board).

    ReplyDelete