2.10.2006

Unbelievable!

Erica is Josh's mom! Say what? Holy cow!

Yes, newbie Josh Madden is Erica Kane's aborted son with Jeff Martin. How can that be? I can't understand it! What a way to screw with history! Apparently Greg took Erica's egg and planted it in his wife...how twisted! In the words of Erica, this is science fiction.

I'm not sure how to feel about this, but I must say they picked the right actor to play Josh. He does look like Erica and Kendall. And I guess he passes as a Martin. Oh man, I can't believe there's another Martin in existence; there are so many already. I guess the Martin and Kane families must keep growing. By being married to Jack, Erica has plenty of offspring. Now she has Josh, who most likely won't be accepted since he's been out to get Erica from the very beginning. Maybe he just wants to run her TV show; there doesn't seem to be a reason for him to hate her. (I could have missed the reason due to not watching all of Josh's scenes.)

Josh doesn't know, and Erica just found out. This'll change their lives immensely. I wonder what Erica will do since she just found out about him drugging her. Maybe she'll have a change of heart about wanting him in jail. She could tell Josh everything, but I can't see that happening. She might have a plan for him. But when Josh does know, what will he do? Will he have a change of heart as well? I know he will be shocked to the bone. He probably won't believe it, just like Erica didn't at first. Who knows what he'll do? He might completely reject the truth and not want anything to do with his newfound family. One thing's for sure...I bet he'll hate his "father" Greg. He's known the whole time, right?

Another sure thing...this will rock a lot of people's worlds. The Martins and Kanes/Montgomerys will never be the same. And Josh will have an identity problem. He isn't the Madden son he thought he was.

This may not be one of the best, most intriguing stories ever and it goes against a prominent historic moment, but it brings about a fallout that will last for months. It's huge drama for our favorite diva, and I cannot wait to see how she'll handle this next chapter of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment