8.28.2009

My 2009 Emmy List

Daytime Emmys this Sunday at 8 PM EST on The CW with an hour-long red carpet show airing at 7.

Here are my Emmy picks!! These are who I'm rooting for.

Outstanding Younger Actress: GH's Kirsten Storms, but I wouldn't be upset if GH's Julie Marie Berman won.

Outstanding Younger Actor: AMC's Cornelius Smith Jr.

Outstanding Supporting Actress: AMC's Alicia Minshew, but I'd enjoy seeing DAYS' Tamara Braun win.

Outstanding Supporting Actor: Either ATWT's Van Hansis or GL's Jeff Branson

Outstanding Lead Actress: OLTL's Susan Haskell, but it'd also be great to see AMC's Debbi Morgan or ATWT's Maura West win.

Outstanding Lead Actor: GL's Daniel Cosgrove. DAYS' Peter Reckell winning would be amazing since DAYS doesn't usually get Emmy recognition.

Outstanding Writing: One Life To Live

Outstanding Directing: One Life To Live

Outstanding Drama Series: I'm seriously leaning towards Days Of Our Lives since I've never seen it win an Emmy. AMC and B&B don't deserve to win, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment